Pace Henley Investigation Services specialises in Business Risk and Resilience Planning.
We have completed this work for private, commercial and government sectors.
Risk Management/Analysis is the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of events or to maximize the realization of opportunities.
Business Resilience is larger than just business continuity planning and disaster recovery. It extends the boundary of protection from beyond unexpected events and disasters to include any changes from normal business activities.
We can assist to empower your organisation to rapidly adjust and transform to prevent, mitigate, and capture and resolve potential or existing risks.
- Theft ( Internal or external, intellectual or material)
- Deficient Work Place Policy and Procedures
- Deficient Workplace Systems
- Human Related Issues/Disruptions – Employee misconduct, Bullying,
- Human Related Issues/Disruptions – Industrial Action
- Regulatory Changes and increasing requirements for Accountability
- Technology Dependence and Cyber Attack
- Technical Failures
- Supply Chain concerns such as Just in Time Delivery
- Natural Disasters
- Pandemic Threats such as SARS, Avian and Equine Flu
We can also assist in developing your businesses resilience objectives of:
- Protecting critical operations, services and resources to maintain business continuity
- Develop business strategies that exploit opportunities to gain competitive advantage
- Overcome enterprise wide risks and vulnerabilities to protect yours and shareholder values.
We will create a Risk Management Plan/Strategy encompassing the following –
- Identify and determine the potential or existing threat/risks
- Assess the vulnerability to specific threats
- Identify ways to reduce/eliminate those risks
- Prioritize risk reduction measures based on a strategy
We provide a model that is comprehensive, methodical, adaptable, proactive and reactive in both a business impact analysis and a threat and risk analysis.
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you.